Sunday, January 29, 2012

Resolutions

With 2012 well on it's way, I decided to ask the kids with they wanted to accomplish this year. Here's what they had to say:

REAGAN (age 11):  Get to the top of a rock climbing wall and to win the SVGS softball championship.
KAMRYN (age 9):  Win the SVGS softball championship (looks like we'll have some competition within the family!) and the be the person in her class with the highest grades.
ETHAN (age 7):  Work on becoming the best inventor in the world (specifically, his own type of Lego's that do more power things) I believe this will be ongoing.

Eric and I have decided to enter 2 races this year. The Dole sponsored Agoura Half Marathon in March and the Santa Barbara Marathon in November. These will be Eric's first races and I am very proud of him. He's been training more diligently than I have, so I am going to have to kick it into high gear!

My other goals are to blog more, eat less, run more, clutter less, purge more, redecorate the house, sew more, spend less, garden more, turn-up the food storage. . . you get the point. Yes, this will be ongoing as well. Needless to say, we've all been on the right track to meeting our goals. Almost one month done and 11 more to go!

No comments: